£30K to £40k depending on experience
Reactive Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join a leading Workwear supplier based in their Co. Tyrone offices
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of individual accounts to fully meet Customer requirements and expectations including SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Managing existing retained accounts in conjunction with the customer.
- Set and agree revenue projection for individual contracts.
- First point of contact at corporate level for the customer.
- Ensure all sales targets are achieved.
- Maintain customer KPI’s, service levels and management information as agreed with each customer.
- Ensure all customer orders are processed in a manner which ensures all customer requirements are met.
- Ensure that all necessary activities are undertaken to re-win existing contracts.
- Develop excellent relationships with all customer contacts.
- Manage overhead budgets associated with accounts under your remit
- Educated to degree level (any discipline) and 3 years relevant experience, if no degree 5 years relevant experience
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS word & excel.
- Previous experience of account management in a B2B environment in either the private or public sector.
In return you can expect a generous salary along with excellent career progression opportunities