£ Excellent Package
We have an exciting opportunity for a FQ Accountant to join a global and well recognised employer on a permanent basis at their offices in the Omagh Area.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing VAT returns and monthly management accounts.
- Monthly reporting on financials and KPI’s.
- Sales/purchase ledger, bank recs, and year-end procedures.
- Credit control and stock management.
- Cost accounting and managing cashflow.
- Managing the finance team and implementing financial controls.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, or equiv) with at least 2 years’ PQE.
- Previous industry experience.
- IT literacy to include Sage Accounts and MS Excel.
- Staff management or supervisory experience and multi-currency experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
If the above role looks interesting, please give me a call on 02890 099211 to discuss in further detail, email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply apply for the role and I’ll be in touch. We value confidentiality, and your details will not be shared with any employer until we have your permission. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Relevant to: Accountant, Fully Qualified Accountant, Accountancy, Management Accountant, ACCA, ACA, CIMA