We are seeking an Accounting Technician to join a dynamic Accountancy Firm at their Belfast City Centre offices on a permanent basis.
You will be involved in a wide range of duties including assisting with the preparation of management accounts for a wide range of clients, bank reconciliations, maintaining sales/purchase ledger, preparation of VAT returns and Payroll for UK & ROI.
- Qualified Accounting Technician with 3 years’ practice experience.
- Recent experience and good working knowledge of cloud based accounts software (Xero).
- Strong communicator with good presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage a client portfolio and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess a full clean driving licence and access to own transport.
- Payroll and self assessment tax return experience would be advantageous.