Acquired Brain Injury Unit | Staff Nurse RGN
Newtownabbey / Belfast
Full-time / Part-time
An opportunity has become available for a staff nurse for an ABI unit in Belfast.
This is perfect for any registered nurse looking to work in a more specialised unit, working with up to 11 service users.
The home was in the TOP 20 care homes in NI for 2016 and 2017 and provides exceptional tailored care to each person’s individual needs.
In order to apply for this specialised position, you will need to have the following:
- Registered Nurse with NMC – Must be able to manage an in-charge shift.
- Have a caring nature and enthusiastic attitude towards professional development
- Must be flexible and reliable re working hours/ shifts
- Minimum 6 months experience preferably in similar setting
In return you can expect:
- Market leading salary
- 4 weeks holiday (plus stats)
- A rewarding career path with opportunities for progression
- PERKS Discount cards
- Support from an experienced management team
- On going training and development
If you feel that this position may be of interest to you or someone you know, please get in touch by contacting Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
All enquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence and full support in your application will be provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
Relevant to: Staff Nurse, registered nurse, rgn, rmn, general nurse, mental health nurse, senior nurse, nurse, preceptorship