Applications Development Group Manager
County Antrim, Antrim town
Are you looking for the next move to enhance your career? An opportunity has arisen to work with a world leader in cutting edge technology; as an Applications Development Group Manager you will be leading multiple cross-functional teams to amalgamate several sensing applications and deliver bespoke system solutions, within a highly motivated and growing team.
- Leadership of multiple teams to execute projects according to agreed development processes
- Communication of progress updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Line management responsibility for team members, with strong interpersonal skills to facilitate maximum collaboration and motivation
- Training and personal development of team members to effectively plan, execute and report on Solution Development activities
- Prepare and review technical offering and development quotes for new business opportunities
- Review and reporting of development KPIs
- Work in collaboration with Functional Team Managers, develop tools, capabilities and processes to ensure the continuous improvement of personnel and department skill and capabilities
- 8+ years post-university industrial experience
- BEng degree in a relevant or a related discipline
- Leadership experience in development of automotive electronics, wireless systems or related technologies
- Strong understanding of the principles of Embedded and Wireless systems architectures and development phases
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience sourcing new tools and equipment to support team development
- Desire to make a significant impact in a high growth environment
- Enthusiastic, collaborative, self-motivated and autonomous
- Willingness to travel
In return you will receive an excellent benefits plan, career progression, the opportunity to work with a leading technology firm and investor in people.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Naomi a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.