ASIC Software Engineer
Salary : Negotiable & Generous Package
FAO: Embedded Software Developer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Information Technology, IT Development
Do you have a desire to work for an industry leading software engineering company?
A globally leading Software and Electronic Engineering Companies have begun the search for their newest ASIC Software Engineer. Our Client’s software development team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like YOU to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Globally renowned company in the field of software development and electronics. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your software development skills and directly impact the company’s future
Your new responsibilities:
- Responsibility for creating specifications from customer and hardware requirements documentation
- Develop the required detail around the software specification working alongside systems, hardware and production engineers as well as customers.
- Develop the customer specific application software.
- Develop test harnesses to simulate software.
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Degree in Software Engineering
- 1-2 years’ experience in a software design role
- experience in developing software (embedded, system or application) and/or VHDL design/verification
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.