Assessor Nurse NI
Salary: £34,000 : £38,000
Hours: Full Time I Part Time
Related to: Community Disability Assessor, Nurse Functional Assessor, PIP Assessor, Disability Living Assessor, Nurse Assessor
Reactive Recruitment are proud to work with a leading multi- sector client specialising in providing Disability Assessors across UK.
We are currently recruiting Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists seeking roles within healthcare sector that guarantee work-life balance!
Our client provides services M-Sat 8am : 8pm but we offer permanent roles on full (37.5h/week) or part time (3 or 4 days a week) basis between Monday – Friday with flexible working hours.
We can guarantee no shift work, no weekends and no working during bank holidays.
The successful candidates will join a leading organisation and play a role of significant importance.
- £34,000 + £1000 once DWP approved.
- Excellent Bonus, up to £3,000.
- 23 days of paid holidays plus 8 bank holidays.
- Life insurance.
- Travel expenses.
- Company Pension.
- Development opportunities.
- Full Training provided.
- Working at an assessment centre or conducting assessments in people’s homes.
- Completing scheduled assessments each week.
- Completing assessment reports.
- Visiting applicants to ascertain how their health condition and/or disability affects their daily lives and mobility.
- Reviving the documents.
- 2 years post graduate experience as an Occupational Therapist (OT), Physiotherapist, Nurse, Paramedic or Doctor with a licence to practice, is essential.
- Use of Microsoft Office packages.
- A valid driving license and access to a car.
- Must be fully registered without restriction or conditions with the NMC/HCPC / GMC or relevant UK regulatory body, with a valid PIN
Please note if you wish to apply for PT role, you need to complete 8 weeks full time training.
- Belfast (field base roles: BT1 : BT19 / office based roles: BT1-BT19, BT20 : BT29, BT36-BT38)
- Newry (BT34 & BT35)
- Ballymena (BT42 & BT43)
- Londonderry (BT45-BT48)
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This service is private and confidential.