FAO: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Technician, Accounts Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Part-Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
Our Client, a well-established Accountancy practice based in Newry who due to continued growth now have an exciting new position for an Assistant Accountant/Technician.
You will be working with a range of businesses across a variety sector. Our client’s employees are at the forefront of their business so if you are looking for a new career with a company who is going to invest in you professionally then this is the position for you! Your day will consist of the following:
- Preparation of accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of personal tax returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Administering payroll
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Secretarial duties
- You will possess an Accounting Technician Qualification or be a Part-Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in practice.
- Experience of accounting packages for example Sage & Xero
- You will be a highly motivated individual who wants to invest in a company who is going to invest in you!
Our client offers a competitive salary along with the opportunity for flexible working hours for the right candidate! Apply now, or give Mark a call on 02890099211.