Associate Software Test Analyst
Do you have a desire to work for a leading Global Pharmaceutical Processing Company?
Do you want to work in a role that allows YOU to develop a fantastic career alongside earning a top salary and package?
A Leading Global Pharmaceutical Production Company are searching for Junior Software Test Analysts to join their expanding team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a competitive salary.
Your new employer:
Our client is an Award Winning, Global leader in Pharmaceutical Production who have been established for over 50 years. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role and really make an impact. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your Test Analyst skills opportunities for progression on offer!
Your new responsibilities:
- Identify test cases, execute assigned test cases, record results of test execution and log defects in the defect management system
- Write scripts to verify test results
- Raise defects and track through to closure
- Map tests to requirements ensuring full traceability
- Work with developers to write effective and thorough unit / integration tests
- Ensure system tests (functional, load, stress, performance, compatibility, installation, security, and any other tests not covered by unit and integration tests) verify the quality criteria specified by the customer
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Computer Science related Bachelors degree or Previous Experience in Software Testing
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, time focused environment
- Proven methodical, analytical and organised approach to tasks
- Ability to adapt to and implement new technologies
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Patrick a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.