Our award winning Client and one of Northern Ireland’s fastest growing FMCG companies, is on the lookout for an Automation Engineer to join their vastly experienced team
The role of Automation Engineer requires someone with strong proven maintenance skills from a fast paced engineering background and a candidate that has at least 4 years relevant experience.
The person will have good analytical ability and have a broad based understanding of controls and software enabling them to shorten the prototype stages of a project through both a design and hands on approach.
The Role of Automation Engineer:
- Perform maintenance and support tasks on high speed automated equipment.
- This position will require you to have a flexible approach within all aspects of the role and be willing to engage with a changing work environment which will involve night shift work and occasional weekend work.
- Understanding of controls and software enabling them to shorten the prototype stages of a project through both a design and hands on approach.
Ideally the Automation Engineer will have:
- A formal relevant technical qualification to at least level 6
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a technical field inclusive of Mech / Elec & IT
- Have a strong knowledge of automated and conveying systems
- Worked in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Have worked on all aspects of general maintenance.
- Have experience in using a CMMS and working with PM programs
- Will have a competent level of understanding in the area of troubleshooting of PC’s, PLC, pneumatic, mechanical, IT and electronic/electrical systems.
- Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem solving.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting and recovering equipment in a dynamic environment.
Contact: Padraig McGrath
Phone: 028 9009 9211
If the Automation Engineer position is of interest then please send the CV in via the link provided or call Padraig at Reactive Recruitment on the details above for a confidential chat and more information on this position.