Co. Down/Co. Armagh
Up to £25K p/a
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to join a successful business at their offices near the Co. Armagh/Co. Down border on a full time, permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Producing accounts and all financial records to TB.
- Analysing financial information and producing regular reports for directors.
- Monthly and quarterly PAYE & VAT returns.
- Liaising with external accountant and partaking in other general accounting tasks.
- Minimum 2 years’ similar experience working within a commercial setting.
- Experienced in producing accounts to trial balance.
- IT literate including MS Office and computerised accountancy packages (Sage experience would be ideal).
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong organisational skills, able to meet deadlines.
If the above role looks interesting, please give me a call on 02890 099211 to discuss in further detail, email on email@example.com, or simply apply for the role and I’ll be in touch. We value confidentiality, and your details will not be shared with any employer until we have your permission. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Relevant to: Bookkeeper, Accounts Technician, Accounting Technician, Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant