Building Services Engineer
Dungannon + Travel
Salary Based on Experience
Reactive Recruitment are proud to be representing a market leading construction provider who are looking to recruit a Building Services Engineer to join their growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead on M&E project delivery from outline to completion and handover.
- Manage M&E programme and on-site installation ensuring it is delivered on schedule, with excellent quality and within budget
- Maintain all technical files
- Manage post contract M&E defects process
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Expert knowledge of M&E Services including legislation
- Proven ability to manage sub-contractors effectively
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Excellent customer facing skills
In return you can expect a highly competitive salary, the ability to work with and learn from a market leader, 29 days holiday, private medical insurance and support for professional membership fees.
Interested? Get in touch today