County Derry / Londonderry
Business Data Specialist
Our client is a specialist manufacturer who operate on a global scale and are actively seeking to recruit a Business Data Specialist to join them on a maternity cover contract based at their impressive facility in Derry City.
You will report into management and support ongoing business data functions, to ensure efficient and accurate data metrics including data creation and maintenance and interpretation of information to be used for supporting further SAP functions. This includes;
· Maintains and track the progress in data quality improvements
· Maintains a strong knowledge of the planning and manufacturing procedures
· Identifies and resolves issues that impact data aspects through root cause analysis and corrective action management
· Supports SMS team with specification creation, updates and any other general support as required.
· Control internal and external change requests submitted by Customer Service, Sales, Manufacturing, Technical/R&D and Quality Assurance in accordance with all agreed upon customer requirements and/or quality procedures.
· Reviews all master data requests submitted to Derry Product Data team; determines classification, priority, and completeness of the request and assigns as appropriate.
I am keen to speak with applicants who possess;
· Experience within a comparable role
· Sound level of education, ideally to degree level
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Experience in the use of SAP and ideally Manufacturing Processes & Products