Business Development Executive (Insurance/Financial Services)
Our client is a provider of health insurance packages and work closely with the provinces leading private healthcare providers. They are actively seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive to play an important role in development of new and existing business.
Based in Belfast and reporting to the General Manager you will seeking to develop business through;
- Lead generation : identifying new business opportunities
- Networking : identifying and attending networking events to develop interest and sales
- Relationship management : developing relationship with existing customers to maximise sales opportunities
Additionally you will;
- Complete sales forecasting
- Liaising with marketing and advertising
- You will have gained at least 3 years’ experience in a business to business sales roles, ideally within the financial or insurance sectors
- Sound level of education, ideally to degree level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound level of IT literacy
- Confident presentation skills
- Access to a car
In return you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities within a leading employer.