Business Development & Tender Administrator
£19,000 – £21,000
Our client is at the forefront of their industry. A leading manufacturer of construction products selling into a range of industries including B2B and B2C. This is an excellent opportunity to join
A well-established firm at an exciting time of expansion
This position offers a variety between business development administration and gaining an understanding in the more technical aspect of tender administration. Your average day will consist of the following:
- Accurate data input of new client information to the CRM system
- Providing accurate pricing of products from tender enquires
- Identify leads for the sales team and liaise with sales team accordingly
- Dealing with inbound calls
Do you have the following qualities?
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- 1 Years’ experience in a sales support function
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong mathematical skill
In return, you can expect a competitive salary & remuneration package along with a first class working environment in one of Northern Ireland’s leading employers.