£25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Buyer to join an award-winning global manufacturer based in their Newry facility
Reporting to the Procurement Manager you will manage the procurement expenditure for selected departments, main duties will include:
- Take ownership of your own supplier base and workload
- Liaising with stakeholders across sites to understand their requirements to maximise savings and efficiencies wherever possible.
- Conducting market analysis of spend categories and profiles
- Ongoing review of managed suppliers will be required to ensure they remain fit for purpose, compliance and value for money.
- Where required you will carefully source new suppliers, conducting thorough RFQ activities, negotiating competitive commercial terms and working with our legal department to agree comprehensive contracts to protect the company’s interests and mitigate risk.
I am keen to speak to candidates that can demonstrate;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role gained within a fast-paced commercial environment
In return you can expect a generous salary along with excellent career progression opportunities