£30,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Buyer to join an award winning global manufacturer based in their Newry facility
Reporting to the Procurement Manager you will manage the procurement expenditure for selected departments, main duties will include:
- Take ownership of your own supplier base and workload
- Liaising with stakeholders across sites to understand their requirements to maximise savings and efficiencies wherever possible.
- Conducting market analysis of spend categories and profiles
- Ongoing review of managed suppliers will be required to ensure they remain fit for purpose, compliance and value for money.
- Where required you will carefully source new suppliers, conducting thorough RFQ activities, negotiating competitive commercial terms and working with our legal department to agree comprehensive contracts to protect the company’s interests and mitigate risk.
- Build strong working relationships with existing and new suppliers to encourage favourable terms and facilitate effective contract management.
- Support operational buying needs to ensure quality compliant materials are delivered on time and in full at the best price.
- Educated to A Level standard
- 2 Years’ recent experience in a similar fast paced position ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent IT skills
This is just one of the hundreds of exciting and rewarding opportunities we are currently recruiting for right across the province. For the most up to date job listings please visit www.reactiverecruitment .com, follow us on twitter and like us on Facebook or call a member of our team on 028 9009 9211