We are searching for a Buyer to join a market leading manufacturing firm in the Dungannon Area on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and striving to continuously improve the company’s purchasing department.
- Negotiating rates with suppliers.
- Liaising with the engineering and production department, maintaining stock levels and improving the production process.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years’ purchasing experience.
- Ideally experienced within the manufacturing/engineering industry.
- Exceptional negotiation skills with a proven ability in cutting company costs.
- Good IT skills, proficient in MS Office and Sage 50.
You will enjoy plenty of perks including a half day on Fridays. If the above role looks interesting, please give me a call on 02890 099211 to discuss in further detail, email on email@example.com, or simply apply for the role and I’ll be in touch. We value confidentiality, and your details will not be shared with any employer until we have your permission. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Relevant to: Buyer, Purchaser, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering.