Recent Salary Increase : to be discussed
Full or Part time (nights)
Eligibility: Care Assistant, support worker, domiciliary care worker, supported living assistant, senior care assistant, nursing auxiliary
Reactive Recruitment are excited to represent our client in their search for a dedicated Care Assistant to work in their Award Winning Nursing Home.
Here the new care assistant will work as part of a team in order to provide 24-hour nursing care to those who require elderly and general nursing care within their beautifully presented facility.
The management is keen to take on at least 2 new Care Assistants that have the same dedication and love for care giving that the company promote within their home.
· Work as part of the overall team delivering high quality, person- centred care to all of the home’s residents
· Use your skills and qualities to help enrich the lives of residents through the organisation and delivery of activities
· Updating and maintaining records in line with patient care
· Supporting the nursing team to ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are met
· A kind and caring nature with a passion for care giving
· Reliable and enthusiastic
· Similar experience is desirable but not essential
The manager would like to speak to any candidates that have the personality type that fits with the organisations view of an excellent Care Assistant I.E empathetic, trustworthy, reliable, kind, team player.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.