Charge Nurse Required
Salary; On request
Reactive Recruitment are delighted to be partnering once again with a very successful, state-of-the-art eye clinic in Belfast who are expanding their growing team.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- No evening shifts or Sunday work
- Full induction programme and mandatory training
- Career Progression
- Flexible Working Hours
- Valid NMC pin
- Theatre experience is extremely desirable
- Adhere to clinic policies and procedures and relevant legislation including the requirements of any professional bodies.
- Understand and incorporate the organisational values into daily working practice:
- Attend mandatory training as identified by the clinic.
- Develop own knowledge, skills and experience through supervision practice and educational opportunities within the spirit of lifelong learning.
- Work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues
- Ensure good communication links are established with all other departments within the clinic
I am keen to speak with a Nurse who is seeking a senior role and can demonstrate;
- Practise complex skills autonomously
- Manage their own operating list when required
- Set, achieve, monitor, and maintain standards of care ensuring safe practice and act if these fall below acceptable levels
- Act as a role model and resource both within and external to the organisation
- Promote excellence in clinical practice
In return you can expect a generous package and progression opportunities within a well-established private employer.
If you feel like this position is right for you, please contact Jemma on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is 100% private and confidential