Client Success Executive
Salary – £28,000-£32,000
Are you passionate about the tech industry and innovative, high quality solutions for clients?
Our client is a fast-growing Belfast based, global company who has developed a platform and content management system which enables mobile apps to be created, published and updated by non tech-savvy people. The client-aimed apps are used by hundreds of thousands of users from a wide scope of business domains, who benefit from the immediacy of communication and flexibility enabled by the platform.
- Previous experience in client facing service delivery role
- Technical background, ideally with exposure to Mobile Technologies. Knowledge of iOS and/or Android App deployment processes would be useful
- Flexible person with the ability to multitask across several client projects simultaneously, adapting to rapidly changing environments and requirements
- Ability to work with Sales, Clients, Development, and Training teams
- Creative, flexible thinker who is willing to take initiative and share alternative solutions with peers and management
- Excellent client service skills with a key focus on managing client expectations through excellent communication, both via email & phone with both positive and negative messages.
- Passionate about clients, willing to go the extra mile to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, international, client-orientated environment
- Previous experience of working with employee internal communications would be useful
As a Client Success Executive you will be responsible for building and configuring the product to new and existing customers. You will work alongside the Client Success Manager, assisting with the ongoing support and post-sales care for all customers. You will answer issues and queries raised by customers and ensure they are sufficiently dealt with by the appropriate member of the team.
Liaise with clients, coordinating all aspects of the customer solution from activities to deliverables.
In summary your responsibilities will include:
- Configuration and delivery of TheAppBuilder products
- Product builds and version control
- Provide help and guidance to new and existing customers in the use of TheAppBuilder platform.
- Ensure client communications and queries are followed up to the customer’s satisfaction
- Oversee the logging, monitoring and resolution of customer support issues
- Triage of support issues and liaise with appropriate team member
- Assist with the regular Client Success Reviews of the Customer Apps
- Capture Client Success actions in TheAppBuilder’s CRM product
As well as being an opportunity to join an expanding, enthusiastic, agile office, in a friendly, flexible working environment, on a niche project, there are additional benefits: competitive salary, share options scheme for permanent staff, private healthcare, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time which complements a work/life balance.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Naomi a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.