Clinical Lead I Co Down
Salary: £36.000+ (£18.00ph)
Hours: Full Time (mostly days)
Relevant to : nurse, staff nurse, registered nurse, mental health nurse, team leader
We have a fantastic opportunity to recruit a Clinical Lead on behalf of our client, a leading healthcare provider across NI.
Located in the beautiful seaside town of Bangor, Co. Down, this well-presented facility is home to 40 residents who require round the clock elderly and dementia nursing care.
Our client’s exceptional reputation is well known throughout the community and working for them will bring you a wealth of experience and fantastic progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be leading a dedicated team of Nurses responsible for delivering care for dementia, learning disability, old age and physical disability and ensuring the highest standard of care is being delivered.
- Assessing resident’s needs to make sure the highest quality of care is being delivered.
- Making sure all regulations are being followed.
- Ensuring all medicine are managed and provided accordingly.
- Monitoring standard of care.
- Promoting the highest standard of care.
- Taking an active role in training and supporting members of staff.
- Conducting care audits.
- Ensuring all staff are supervised and rotas are in place for efficient run of the business.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Have a passion for care giving.
- IT knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pension Scheme.
- Great development opportunities.
- Free Parking.
- Generous Holiday allowance.
- Work as part of a supportive team in a well-established company.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.