Clinical Lead I L’Derry
Hours: full time
I have a great opportunity for a Clinical Lead on behalf of our client, an award-winning healthcare provider across UK.
This Group have a fantastic reputation which is backed up by excellent RQIA reports. We are seeking Nurses to join well-experienced team and focus on providing care for dementia mental health and physical disabilities.
This small beautifully presented home will be an ideal place for candidates looking to join dedicated team within a well established employer.
- Pension Scheme.
- Excellent overtime rates.
- Discount Cards.
- Development opportunities.
- Free Parking.
- Paid Holidays
- Work as part of a supportive team in a well-established company.
- Providing the highest standard of nursing care.
- Administering medicines and injections accordingly to the time stated on the charts.
- Checking on the residents during their rounds and informing the other nurses when there is a change in the shift.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Have a passion for care giving.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.