Location: Co Antrim
I am currently acting on behalf of our client – one of the UK’s most renovated care group, specialising in skilled nursing and dementia care.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Staff Nurse looking for a progress in career into Clinical Lead role!
This large, modern and conveniently located home specialises in delivering the highest level of care and support for residents with physical needs.
The ideal candidate will be leading a dedicated team of Nurses responsible for delivering care for dementia and physical disability and ensuring the highest standard of care is being delivered.
- Welcome Bonus – £2000!
- £1,000 CPD fund for every Adult Care Nurse
- Free access to RCNi learning website
- NMC fees paid for
- Pension Scheme.
- Great development opportunities.
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Free Parking.
- Generous Holiday allowance.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Work as part of a supportive team in a well-established company.
- Assessing resident’s needs to make sure the highest quality of care is being delivered.
- Making sure all regulations are being followed.
- Ensuring all medicine are managed and provided accordingly.
- Monitoring standard of care.
- Promoting the highest standard of care.
- Taking an active role in training and supporting members of staff.
- Conducting care audits.
- Ensuring all staff are supervised and rotas are in place for efficient run of the business.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Have a passion for care giving.
- IT knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 07927004475 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.