County Derry / Londonderry
£15,000 : £17,000 (plus £42 shift allowance a week)
CNC Laser Operatives
Reactive Recruitment is looking for a CNC Laser Operative to join one of the UK’s largest subcontract Engineering companies who specialise in CNC laser cutting.
This is a lucky opportunity to join a rapidly growing industry with a company who invests in the best people and machinery to stay ahead of the game.
The fortunate candidate will be responsible for:
- To set-up, start-up and control production machinery and ancillary equipment as required by the department.
- To operate the CNC laser cutting machinery according to correct methods of work.
- To ensure that finished products conform to pre-determined standards and specifications, which meet or exceed customer expectations.
We are looking for a candidate with the following criteria:
- 2 years experience within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment.
- At least 1 years experience with Trumpf Tube/Flat Bed Laser/ CNC Metal Work.
- Experience interpreting engineering drawings.
- Experience of working within a high volume mass production environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in CNC machining to put their skill set to the test and join a leading company.
If you have any queries please contact me on email@example.com or 028 9009 9211