An excellent opportunity to join a leading building services business as a Junior Estimator.
Reporting into and supported by management you will support the wider commercial team across a range of duties including;
- Creating and updating quote folders as well as quote & tender enquiry packs
- Liaising with suppliers to gain prices for goods and materials
- Assist in preparation of tender & quote submissions
- Prepare handover files
- Responsible for arranging meetings, circulating agendas, capturing of minutes and tracking of action points.
- Any other duties necessary within the scope and purpose of the role.
I am keen to speak with applicants who can demonstrate;
- Previous experience as either a Junior Estimator / Placement or within an Estimating setting
- Strong IT skills
- Commercially aware
- Comfortable working in a busy office
In return you can expect a generous package which includes a competitive salary, company pension plan, life assurance, health cash plan, healthcare, enhanced holiday leave plus longer-term career and professional development opportunities.