Credit Controller (9-12 Month Contract)
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the country’s leading Agricultural Food companies based at their facility in Omagh.
You will join the Credit team where you will develop your skills and ability within the commercial team of a leading employer. Within this position you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Provide excellent customer service, from start to finish, for an extensive list of client accounts
- Opening new accounts and ensuring appropriate checks carried out
- Ensure debts are paid on time
- Negotiating payment agreements
- Maintenance of customer records
- Handling any customer queries in an effective and timely manner
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience within a credit control environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ideally posses a qualification in Credit Management/Control
This position would suit a candidate who would like to expand their skill set in Customer Service & Credit Management.
In return you can expect an excellent package and opportunity within an NI Top 100 who are noted as rewarding and responsive employer of choice.