Salary : Negotiable & Generous Package
Do you have a desire to work for an industry leading software engineering company?
A globally leading Software and Electronic Engineering Companies have begun the search for their newest Data Engineer. Our Client’s software development team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like YOU to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Globally renowned company in the field of software development and electronics. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your data engineering skills and directly impact the company’s future
Your new responsibilities:
- Assisting with development and testing of data applications
- Writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Data modelling and mining new and existing data
- Designing and developing scalable ETL packages from manufacturing and other source systems
- Statistical modelling and regression analysis
- Performing thorough testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Two years’ experience with Microsoft BI Tech (SQL, SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience with data visualisation technologies such as Power BI, SSRS
- Experience with C#, Python or R for algorithm development
- A basic understanding of BI Architecture
- Educated to degree level – Computer / Maths related
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.