Demand & Order Analyst
£20,000 – £25,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a global manufacturer, initially on a 6-month contract based in Belfast.
In this role you will be responsible of managing and processing orders and ensuring their accuracy, this includes;
- Coordinates the flow of Customer requirements into local systems
- Provides overall orders contact to all stakeholders
- Ensuring accuracy of all orders
- Adherence to Standard work documents and processes
- Support the creation and updating of department metrics, ensuring information is correct and targets achieved.
- Support NPI programmes
I am keen to speak with applicants who can demonstrate;
Experience gained in a Supply Chain, Planning or Purchasing capacity
A relevant degree, additionally you will possess;
- Experience in managing / processing orders
- Administrative / office experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Ideally you will have gained experience in a manufacturing environment and experience of MRP tools
In return you can expect an excellent rate, enhanced holidays, free parking.