Deputy Manager I £36,500 + OT
Hours: full time
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Care Home Manager on behalf of our client, one of the UK’s largest and award-winning private care provider.
This spacious, 52 bedded home, specialises in delivering care for residents with dementia, will be an ideal place for a candidate who is looking for a career opportunity to support and being a part of dedicated team.
- Providing the highest standard of nursing care.
- Assisting Home Manager with overall management.
- Maintaining clinical excellence.
- Taking an active leadership role in supporting operations of the business.
- Developing and supporting members of staff.
- Ensuring all assessments of residents are accurate and up to date.
- Valid registration with the NMC.
- Demonstrating strong passion and commitment.
- Experience in working in a similar environment.
- Have a passion for care giving.
- Pension Scheme.
- Excellent overtime rate of £22.50ph
- Development opportunities.
- Free Parking.
- Paid Holidays.
- Work as part of a supportive team in a well-established company.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.