Deputy Home Manager
£36,869 per annum
39 Hours Per Week
Relevant to: Staff nurse, charge nurse, sister, senior nurse, general nurse, rgn, rmn, dementia nurse, deputy manager, Belfast, nursing, nurse, staff nurse
We have an opening on behalf of our clients Lisburn based care home for a Deputy Nurse Manager.
They are looking for any existing deputy managers or senior nurses who would like to progress into a management role to assist the home manager in the day to day running of the 60 bed care home.
In this role you will lead a team of nurses and over see the care that they provide whilst also mentoring junior members of staff and supporting the manager when needed.
If you have experience in supervising staff and have experience in a similar environment, this is the ideal next step in your career.
In this role you will be expected to have:
- Valid registration with the NMC
- Min 2 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Have a passion for care giving
In return you can expect the following from our client:
- Competitive benefits package including exclusive discounts in many high street shops (ask for more details)
- Exciting opportunities to progress into management
- Generous Holiday Allowance
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Rachel on 02890099211 or apply with your CV via the link provided.
Don’t have a CV? Give us a call to discuss your options and let us help you to build a CV that will get you noticed!
This is just one of the many vacancies available through Reactive Recruitment for more make sure to check out our website www.reactiverecruitment.com or follow us on Facebook and Linkedin.
This service is private and confidential.