Designer Engineer (Fabrication/joinery)
Our client is a true leader in the refurbishment and fit out industry and are actively seeking to recruit a Designer with experience of fabrication/joinery or similar to join a highly successful team at their impressive facility in Newry.
As a Design Engineer you will have the opportunity to obtain job fulfilment and progress your career with development opportunities.
Joining the wider design team, you will
- Produce production drawings, job sheets and cutting lists
- Produce production drawings for external suppliers
- Compile drawing packages for site requirements
- Travelling to sites as an when required
- Have gained considerable experience in a Design role
- Experience gained within a metal fabrication / joinery or similar
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Sound level of IT literacy
If this sounds like something you are interested in then apply now by sending in a copy of your CV and I will be in touch or call the office for more information.