Desktop Support Technician
Generous Salary and Excellent Package
Cookstown, Co. Tyrone
Do you want to work in a technical support role for one of Northern Ireland’s leading Organisations?
Our Client is a well-established and industry leading Company. They have begun the search for their newest ICT Support Engineer. Our Client’s Technical Support Team are branching off and expanding service, and they need students with a desire to learn and gain experience.
Your new employer:
Nationally renowned company in their field. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role as well as being a part of a rapidly growing team. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your Technical Support skills and directly impact the company’s future through your own initiative and personal autonomy.
Your new responsibilities:
- 2nd Line IT Technical Support Level Experience and Knowledge
- Superior Desktop and Server OS and Application knowledge
- Microsoft Applications Expert
- Cisco Switched and Wireless Networking and Firewall Experience
- iSCS Iand Fibre Channel NAS and SAN administration
- VPN and WAN management skills
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Microsoft RDS
- Data Protection and Disaster Recovery
- Service Desk Experience and ITIL trained and qualified.
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- You will have a passion and desire to develop your career in a fast paced, high performance environment.
- You will have experience of solving complex IT problems within a commercial environment.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.