Salary : Negotiable (Dependent on Experience)
Do you have a desire to work in the heart of Belfast for one of Northern Ireland’s leading Cyber Security Companies?
One of Northern Ireland’s most rapidly growing Software Cyber Security Companies have begun the search for their newest DevOps Engineer, and they need someone like YOU to join their rapidly growing cyber security team. Our Client’s DevOps Engineering team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like YOU to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Award-Winning and growing company in the field of software development with a particular expertise in cyber security. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your DevOps Engineering skills and directly impact the company’s future.
Your new responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day maintenance and management of a complex stack of application servers in a high availability environment distributed over multiple locations
- Plan for future improvements and assess scalability requirements, including evolution of our continuous integration and deployment tooling
- Work remotely with clients who require secure access to data
- Perform software deployments & upgrades
- Perform & test backups
- Carry out measurement and reporting of infrastructure usage
- Provide support including on-call/out of hours
- Daily monitoring of systems, including performing security reviews
- Perform security updates and patches
- General administration of internal and external infrastructure
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- BSc Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Experience and working knowledge of UNIX/LINUX environments/Amazon Web Services
- Experience of build and deployment tools, specifically Jenkins
- Experience of deployment and management of Java servers, such as Jetty/ Tomcat
- Experience of working with and administering MySQL databases
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Working knowledge of Docker or other containerisation software
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in an agile environment
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate