County Derry / Londonderry
Digital Training Assistant
£23,000 – £25,000 + Excellent Benefits
FAO: Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, Learning & Development, Training & Development, Marketing Executive, IT
We have an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company based in their head office in Magherafelt. This is a brand-new position which has opened due to continued expansion.
The position offers exposure to both IT and training & development in an exciting hybrid role. You can expect your daily activities to involve the following:
- Assisting in the design of multimedia content to aid training & development. For example, creating videos, screen recording etc
- Maintain E-learning platform
- Design interactive content in relation training materials
- Maintain training records
- Associated administration duties
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above in Maths, English & IT
- 1 years’ experience in a busy office environment
- Knowledge of creating & editing video content
- It would be desirable to possess a third level education in a business/digital related discipline and experience in a training/digital capacity
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning company in a hybrid role with excellent progression opportunities. This position offers and a very competitive salary along with an extensive list of benefits. Apply now or call Mark for a chat on 02890099211.