Disability Assessor I Field Based Role
Salary: £34,000 : £38,000
Hours: Full Time I Part Time
Related to: Community Disability Assessor, Nurse Functional Assessor, PIP Assessor, Disability Living Assessor, Nurse Assessor
I have a fantastic opportunity to recruit Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists who are actively seeking roles that guarantee work-life balance!
Our client provides services M-Sat 8am : 8pm but we offer permanent roles on full (37.5h/week) or part time (3 or 4 days a week) basis with flexible working hours. We can guarantee no shift work, no weekends and no working during bank holidays.
The successful candidates will join a leading organisation to play a role of significant importance.
As one of Disability Assessors you will be working at an assessment centre or conducting assessments in people’s homes.
You will have a schedule of assessments each week and be expected to complete this schedule along with the associated assessment reports.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting applicants to ascertain how their health condition and/or disability affects their daily lives and mobility.
- Reviving the documents.
- Completing reports.
- 2 years post graduate experience as an Occupational Therapist (OT), Physiotherapist, Nurse, Paramedic or Doctor with a licence to practise, is essential.
- Use of Microsoft Office packages.
- A valid driving licence and access to a car.
- Must be fully registered without restriction or conditions with the NMC/HCPC / GMC or relevant UK regulatory body, with a valid PIN
- £34,000 + £1000 once DWP approved.
- Excellent Bonus, up to £3,000.
- 25 days of paid holidays plus 8 bank holidays.
- Life insurance.
- Travel expenses.
- Company Pension.
- Development opportunities.
- Full Training provided.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please contact Justyna on 02890099211 or apply with your CV.
This service is private and confidential.