We are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s largest healthcare providers. They are currently searching for Nurse’s, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists & Physiotherapists to join their remote working teams.
As a Disability Assessor you will be required to make calls to your clients and perform telephone assessments. You will be assessing how mobile, able, and active your clients are, along with assessing for other information also.
You will then create comprehensive reports containing the information that you have gathered during your assessment. Your reports will be sent off to be audited and for a final decision to be made.
You are given full training and teamed up with a ‘buddy’ to assist you during your new journey as a Disability Assessor.
This role enables you to work from home between standard office hours and will give you the ultimate work – life balance, while still utilising your healthcare skills.
- Highly competitive salary
- Up to £3,600 performance-based bonus pro rata
- Weekends, bank holidays and nights off
- Telephone and laptop provided
- Generous holiday allowance
- Skill development opportunities
- Internal progression prospects
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Travel Expenses
- NMC pin maintained by company
- 2 years’ experience postgraduate in professions listed above
- NMC / HCPC registration
For further details and disclosure on this position you can apply below or contact Rebekah at Reactive Recruitment on 02890099211 for any further details.