Senior E-Business Executive
Belfast Co. Antrim
Salary – £££ Negotiable £££ & Excellent Package
Are you ready to make the next move in your career?
Have you got experience working in E-Business?
Delighted to be working with our industry leading, well-established and multi-award-winning Client have begun their search for their newest Senior E-Business Executive. Our Client have entered into the digital age and need a well-experienced and motivated E-Business Executive to join their Belfast-Based Team.
Your new employer:
An industry leading Information Technology Organisation. Your new employer can offer you an extremely competitive salary, an excellent salary and package. Along with this you will be given your own personal autonomy to take ownership of your new role and make your mark in the E-Business Industry.
Your new responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of the partner relationships between the rest of the company including IT, Legal and Marketing;
- Identifying and negotiating new business opportunities or potential areas for growth;
- Responsible for organising exhibitions and networking at industry specific events for the company; and
- Researching, writing requirements and specs, project managing and delivering new products or systems end to end
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Honours Degree in a computing, science, technology, mathematical or business-related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a position of responsibility desirable, preferably with customer relationship management, business development and sales experience;
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets;
- Experience in an IT, e-commerce or financial services environment;
- An appreciation of web/software development
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.