£25,000 – £35,000
Reactive Recruitment is working alongside a pioneer of the medical device’s industry. This is an exciting role for the successful candidate, having the opportunity to work within a rapidly growing company. Due to continued expansion our clients require an Electronics Engineer to join the research and development department.
The role will be varied including hardware design, product development, documentation and general support of the R&D team. You’ll be required to design/develop part of a new product or system design and interface to the test department. As well as conducting product design changes or development to support continuous improvement activities and ensure continuity of supply.
Candidates must have the following qualifications/experience:
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3rd level qualification in an Electronics Discipline
- Two years’ experience of working in a R&D environment
- Demonstrable track record of producing high quality technical documentation
- Up to date knowledge of Electronics design in both analogue and digital electronics
- PCB layout experience to a commercial level
A brilliant opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland’s Top 100 employer, who pride themselves on their training and development of employees. Not only will you benefit from training and development you will be entitled to a very competitive salary & benefits package.
Don’t miss out on this position and get in touch today : 028 90 099 211 (Calum)