£Highly Competitive : Shifts
Do you want to work for an NI Top 100 Company who are renowned for their high quality products world wide? Our client are seeking to expand their maintenance team by recruiting an Electrical Technician to join their highly skilled team.
Do you possess the following?
- HNC in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5 years’ experience in an Electrical role within a manufacturing / production environment
- Equipment installation experience
Want to get ahead of the competition? Do you possess any desirable competencies?
- Experience in mechanical fault finding
- PLC knowledge
- Experience of maintenance management systems
What will your day-to-day responsibilities be?
- Managing electrical repairs and breakdowns to avoid downtime
- Fault finding and continuous improvement site wide
- Initiating and modifying electrical designs
- Supporting LEAN manufacturing
What can you expect in return?
- Generous salary
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Company pension
- Training and development