£21K – £23K (+ 20% shift allowance)
On behalf of our Client based in Antrim, we are seeking an Electronic Technician to join the Manufacturing Systems Support Team
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Operation / Maintenance of Manufacturing equipment and will have good systems maintenance knowledge
The successful candidate will operate on a 24/5 shift pattern
Electronic Technician duties:
- To ensure that shift maintenance support is provided in a timely manner, causing least possible disruption to production.
- To be responsible for the Operation / maintenance manufacturing equipment and on a daily shift basis.
- To report on a shift basis on all events arising during shifts and to be proactive in sharing information on technical issues.
- To provide shift support on issues arising in connection with the production systems.
- To liaise with MSS Engineer and implement improvements to manufacturing equipment and data traceability systems.
- To support production engineering with training, fault finding and problem resolution.
Electronic Technician criteria:
- Qualified to HNC level (min) in Electronics / Software Engineering
- Familiar with PC/PLC controlled applications incorporating pneumatic & electrical / electronic systems.
- Two years’ experience in a high-volume Manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- You should also have excellent fault-finding skills, be able to work well on your own and as part of a team.
Contact: Padraig McGrath
Phone: 028 9009 9211
Please get in contact with me on the details above if this position is of genuine interest to you or you are keen to get more information on this position