Embedded Software Engineer
Salary : Negotiable & Generous Package
Location – Dunleer, Co. Louth
Do you have a desire to work for a world leader Electronics Companies?
A globally leading Software Development Companies have begun the search for their newest Embedded Software Developer. Our Client’s software development team are branching off and expanding service, and they need someone like YOU to join their team. This organisation is well-established in their industry and are offering the potential of a rewarding and long-lasting career with a very competitive salary and perks.
Your new employer:
Globally renowned company in the field of software development and electronics. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role. Our Client is offering the opportunity to develop your software development skills and directly impact the company’s future
Your new responsibilities:
- Develop, and lead in the development of, embedded software applications
- Working with semiconductor manufacturers and global innovation leaders, investigate and define the computational and intelligent system requirements to facilitate implementation of current and future communications and control solutions
- Research and report on new and innovative embedded technologies
- In conjunction company and external technical resources, provide the lead in the design, development and deployment of communications and control solutions
- Provide guidance and system development support
- Provide on-site skills enhancement training to less experienced embedded systems engineers within the division.
- Provide code development support and off-site training to external technical resources.
- Develop, test and create a database of source code library functions for standard applications.
Do you have the following skills, qualities or experience?
- Candidates must have a relevant degree in Embedded Systems, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline with, ideally, 2-3 years plus experience;
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with good initiative and energy;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage effectively at all levels;
- An understanding of systems design engineering, control and communication principles.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to analyse technical development/design issues and manage them
- Experience of product design to relevant international standards.
- Implement and control technical changes during the products life cycle.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Jamie a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.