Embedded Software Engineer
Excellent remuneration package
Are you looking for the next move to enhance your career? An opportunity has arisen to work with a world leader in cutting edge technology, developing software for smart and connected devices, you will be making strides with the innovative design of new products to improve safety and efficiency worldwide.
- BEng degree in a relevant or a related discipline
- 1+ years in industrial experience in a Software Design role
- Embedded software development in C or C++
- Knowledge of the development toolchain: software analysis and testing, debugging, Requirement capture software etc.
- Experience of using a software development process: Agile or v-model
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner and delivery of results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated personality
- Willingness to travel
- Developing embedded software for sensing and gateway products
- Involvement in all aspects of the software product lifecycle, from initial software to customers
- Algorithm design and implementation for new functionality
- Developing demonstrations to customers and development partners for proof-of-concept
- Agile/Scrum working methods
In return you will receive an excellent benefits plan, career progression, the opportunity to work with a leading technology firm and investor in people.