Our exceptional Client based in Co. Down have created a new position due to recent rapid expansion of the business, and now require an Engineering Coordinator to assist with the smooth running of maintenance operations among others
The core focus of this role is to maintain an accurate engineering database, which accurately reflects the assets held within the business, all associated spare parts, service requirements and PPM schedules
Engineering Coordinator duties:
- Maintain business asset register update changes and modifications.
- Maintain spare parts database ensuring stock accuracy, stock levels are managed efficiently and any changes are supported by recognised documentation control systems.
- Work with suppliers to ensure all recommended parts and service requirements are understood and implemented.
- Working with suppliers to ensure parts are received are correct and delivered on time.
- Ensure all information is recorded accurately within CMMS Agility database.
- Working within a team to achieve departmental and business objectives.
- Data collection, accurate and detailed stock and maintenance performance information for quality control and audit purposes
- Carry out monthly stock analysis and prepare reports on stock levels and highlight area of concern.
- Work with engineers to improve the efficiency of parts allocations.
- Support the Engineering Manager with general administrative duties as necessary.
Engineering Coordinator criteria:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Proficient in the use of databases and Microsoft packages.
- An understanding of stores administration.
- Good standard of education, GCSE Maths & English grade C or above or Equivalent
- Third level Engineering qualification with a minimum of 6 months experience within a manufacturing environment
- OR A minimum of one year’s experience working as an Engineering Coordinator / Administrator within a manufacturing environment.
Contact: Padraig McGrath
Phone: 028 9009 9211
If the Engineering Coordinator position is of interest then please send the CV in via the link provided or call Padraig at Reactive Recruitment on the details above for a confidential chat and more information on this position.