Environmental Health & Safety Compliance Officer
I am seeking to recruit an Environmental Health & Safety Officer to join a well respected NI Manufacturer in south Down and to support develop the management and maintenance of Environmental Systems.
- Ensuring environmental compliance
- Reducing environmental and compliance costs
- Implementation of utility efficiency projects
- Driving the implementation of the company’s environmental strategy
- Provide technical advice and support
- Take the lead and provide guidance for the implementation of legislation
- Identify non-compliances
- Complete all COSHH assessment.
I am actively seeking applicants who possess;
- Educated to degree level or similar with 2 years’ experience in a comparable role including working with Health, Safety & Environment Systems / Legislation
- Sound level of IT literacy
- Valid Driving License
- Ideally you will have or be working towards a Health & Safety accreditation such as NEBOSH or IOSH / auditing experience
In return you can expect an excellent package including a generous salary with enhanced benefits including Life Assurance, Free On-site car parking, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Canteen Facilities, Employee Perks Card. The role also offers fantastic career and professional development opportunities.