Financial Controller (Interviews Next Week)
£45,000 – £60,000
This is a brand-new opportunity for an Accounts Professional to join a local engineering firm and help drive the future growth of the company.
Joining the Management team, you will play a key role in the business and ultimately maximise profitability through developing internal controls related to the Finance function. You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation and management of monthly accounts
- Maximise profitability by developing internal controls
- Cashflow analysis & management
- Bank, grant & loan management
- Leading a small team to support future business growth
- Maintain key financial relationships with customers/suppliers
We would be interested in speaking to candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Fully chartered accountant with 5 years’ Senior PQE in industry OR 3 years’ Senior PQE experience in industry with a strong practice background
- Commercially minded with demonstratable experience in increasing profitability across a business
- Excellent leadership qualities with previous experience of leading a team
If you are as ambitious as our client then the possibilities truly are endless. With year on year growth our client has big plans for the future so if are looking for excellent progression opportunities, an extremely competitive salary and a great working environment then look no further! APPLY NOW!