Front End Developer
Generous Salary and Excellent Package
One of Northern Irelands leading Digital Agencies is searching for its newest Front-End Developer to join their expanding team and this could be YOU!
Your new employer:
Nationally renowned company in their field. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role as well as being a part of a rapidly growing team. Our client offers both the opportunity for progression and development, alongside the opportunity to work with global, market-leading clients.
Your new responsibilities:
- This is a role for someone committed to delivering high quality, reusable code to meet multiple client deadlines. You will lead the way for other developers in the team and enjoy what you do.
- Provide reliable time estimates for project work
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Report progress to the Account Managers on a regular basis
- Demonstrate evidence of a strong track record of working similar projects
- Stay at the forefront of the web industry and incorporate new approaches and ideas
- Provide examples of innovative and successful projects in which you have played a central role
- A minimum of 3 years experience would be required
- HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Experience collaborating with UX/UI designers to produce beautiful, functional and accessible websites.
- Solid commercial experience designing and implementing PHP applications
- Passionate about development with high attention to detail
- CMS experience – We would currently use Craft CMS and WordPress but we would consider experience with any PHP based CMS.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Patrick a call on 02890099211 or email email@example.com. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.