Front End Developer
Generous Salary and Excellent Package
One of Northern Irelands leading Digital Agencies is searching for its newest Front-End Developer to join their expanding team and this could be YOU!
Your new employer:
Nationally renowned company in their field. You will have the opportunity to shine and take ownership of your new role as well as being a part of a rapidly growing team. Our client offers both the opportunity for progression and development, alongside the opportunity to work with global, market-leading clients.
Your new responsibilities:
- Provide reliable time estimates for project work
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Report progress to the Account Managers on a regular basis
- Demonstrate evidence of a strong track record of working similar projects
- Stay at the forefront of the web industry and incorporate new approaches and ideas
- Provide examples of innovative and successful projects in which you have played a central role
- A minimum of 3 years experience would be required
- HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Experience collaborating with UX/UI designers to produce beautiful, functional and accessible websites.
- Solid commercial experience designing and implementing PHP applications
- Passionate about development with high attention to detail
- CMS experience : We would currently use Craft CMS and WordPress but we would consider experience with any PHP based CMS.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary to be determined based on experience.
- 31 days annual leave
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Personal Development plans
- Training opportunities to develop your existing knowledge further
- Regular staff outings and team building events.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Paid social events.
- Newly refurbished office space.
Does this position match your needs? If so, give Patrick a call on 02890099211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In return you will receive quick interviews, quick feedback and offers made to the successful candidate.