Plumbing & Gas Engineer (Local Contracts)
Close to home (Office Armagh)
(23/3/20 STILL ACCEPTING C.V’s)
Reactive recruitment is on the lookout for a Plumbing and Gas engineer for our client. Our client is a family run business and the reason they are now very well-known and highly respected in their industry and by the staff is due to internal investment and progression.
Our clients endeavor to locate you close to your home, you will rarely ever be traveling lots of miles.
You will be working on local contracts in the social and private housing industry
Essential Criteria and Certification
If you possess any of the following:
- Full Driving Licence
- Gas safe registered
- Minimum of 2 Years constructions experience
- If you are OFTEC registered as well as the above, then you are perfect for this job
- General duties of plumbing and heating
- Carry out planned maintenance on systems such as hot and cold-water systems
- Undertake a range of maintenance and completion tasks to a high standard with minimal risk to Health and Safety
If you think this job is what you have been after, then please don’t hesitate to send me your C.V or call reactive recruitment on 02890099211 and ask for Deaglan