Graduate Mechatronic Engineer
Working within a global leader in their fields who despite challenging conditions both locally and internationally we are delighted to have this opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join them at their facility in County Armagh.
Joining their engineering team and supported, coached and encouraged by management and peers, you will develop experience and expertise across
- Automation projects within a state-of-the-art process facility
- Project & capital expenditure projects
- Solving process challenges with engineering solutions
- New machinery and lines
We are seeking to speak to applicants who possess a degree in a related engineering discipline (electrical, mechatronic etc,) and have gained experience / exposure to the following through education, placement year or intern experience
- Electrical engineering design
- HV distribution
- AC Drives
- Experience, exposure or an interest in lean & 6 sigma is highly desirable….
In return you will be starting a long, rewarding and challenging career within a leading brand who are recognized as an employer of choice and offering exceptional career pathways.