Are you a newly graduated Nurse deciding what career path you should go down? Reactive Recruitment has a number of exciting opportunities within the private nursing sector that you may be interested in!
Position: Graduate Nurse
Salary: Up to £33,696 starting salary (compared to £22,000 in the Trust)
Job Type: Permanent. Full Time or Part Time.
- Reactive Recruitment supply to all the major private healthcare organisations across Northern Ireland, as well as smaller local groups, and many independent homes. Our clients also include private hospitals, private clinics, and cosmetic clinics.
- As a newly qualified Nurse in the private sector, you will have to complete a preceptorship program during the first 6 months of employment. During this period, you will have an intensive induction, shadow experienced Nurses, and always have other Nurses available to turn to whilst on shift, should you have any questions or queries.
- You will be able to work in a more relaxed environment than an understaffed, rammed hospital ward, where you can learn at a steady pace to suit you, and not risk your hard-earned pin in the process.
- Some employers will offer a slightly reduced pay rate during preceptorship due to the increase in cost to them, but this will rise to the regular Nurse rate on completion. Other employers will offer full pay during preceptorship.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Much better basic salary.
- Excellent career progression.
- Usually offered a choice of days or nights.
- Flexible employers.
- Free parking.
- Free uniforms.
- Some employers pay your NMC registration.
- Some employers offer paid breaks.
- Some even offer welcome bonuses.
- More relaxed and supportive working environments.
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate with the necessary qualifications, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more!
Apply Now or Contact Steven Weir via:
Method 1: Call 028 90099211 or Apply now via the link.
Method 2: Text ‘SW1953’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07734303305.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.reactiverecruitment.com, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 90099211.